<<<1. Put Bush in jail.
2. Hope that the coming explosion of violence he has unleashed
across the middle east does eventually calm down.
3. Ban from politics anyone that under questioning holds to the
belief that their religion is superior to other religions or non-
religions ....until they renounce their sectarian suprematist
position.>>>

<<<1. Have somebody charge him. Why don't the democrats who love to
hate him impeach him? >>>

It is coming. Already in the process. US lawyers in international
law are preparing this now.

<<< 2. It will, and the sooner the world respects the sovereignty of
the new Iraqi government and lends them a hand and Iraqi troops can
handle their own security.   >>>

A bit late to be asking for help from the UN.

<<<< 3. And I bet you call Bush a Fascist. >>>

You bet wrong again.

<<You might try reading the constitution of the United States of
America. Start with the first amendment. We do live in a democracy
in which majority rules and the only rights guaranteed you as a
minority are in the Constitution and Bill of Rights which does not
include the right to "not be offended". So if you just can't hack a
Christian majority shoving it's values down your throat through
legislation I would suggest you try living in another country cause
things just ain't gonna change to your liking in this life time. Try
France, their constitution prescribes a secular government.>>>

The constitution will be changed to read that anyone who considers
their religion to be superior, and other religions inferior, or that
others are damned, whilst they are saved, are ignorant, and who will
not submit to this under a simple pre-appointment questions, are
unfit for public office. Psychologically ill. This will be the
change that will be made.  This is my prophecy. You will see it
happen in your lifetime.
The alternative is the end of freedom in the US.