> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <LEnglish5@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Except its not underfunded. The TMO takes care of the
> > > teraining of hte kids and the teachers.
> >
> > PLEASE stop saying this.
>
> Funny, I don't recall Lawson having said anything
> before that could be interpreted to mean he thinks
> TM is paying.

Eh, the TMO is a non-profit. So is the DLF.  The TMO gets
funds from the DLF to teach kids under the TM-quiet time thing.

One no-profit supporting another non-profit in a venture that is
at the core of both of their charters.

Seems hardly worth responding to if I confuse one with the other
in casual conversation.

"the DLF pays for the TMO to do the action." "The TMO pays for the
action." No diff at this level, at least to me.