--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunsh...@...> wrote:
<snip>
> In Judy's case, yes.  That's apparently the only
> way she wants to deal with legitimate objections--
> villify the messenger--read their minds--use manipulation
> and fake "concern" instead of responding rationally. And then
> she accuses others of being "distraught."  Which is
> why I don't deal with her any more...there's no honor
> amongst thieves, or, it would seem, manipulators and phonies.

One more example of the hypocrisy of Sal's
statement: She accuses me of mind-reading
while happily doing it herself.

And of course she'd never accuse *Barry* of
mind-reading when he's attacking me. Just the
latest of innumerable examples:

"Judy and those who believe as she does are
the 'elite.' They were 'evolved' enough to
appreciate the great gifts that Maharishi
sold them and 'capable' of 'having good
results.' Ruth, ignoramus and 'incapable'
as she is, was not.

"THAT is the message that Judy is trying to
convey. Curtis is being easy on the bitch.
I have no such reservations.

"Judy's ENTIRE position is that anyone who does
not agree with her as to 1) what Maharishi
'really meant' when he said things, 2) what
his 'message' really was, 3) what the 'benefit'
of that message was, and 4) pretty much anything
else she has an opinion on is a LOSER. They are
somehow LESS than she is, 'incapable' of seeing
how profound the things she believes are pro-
found 'really' are."

The difference, incidentally, between my "mind-
reading" and Barry's is that mine is done in
accord with what people actually *say*, whereas
Barry simply makes up stuff that he likes the
sound of. None of his "readings" above have
anything to do with what I've said and are very
largely, in fact, *contrary* to what I've said.