--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltabl...@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@> wrote:
>
> > Although no group of three meditators is representative of the whole bunch.
> > I know plenty of sweet, non-judgmental ones.
>
> Which comes back to my theory of meditaton, that it doesn't really improve
> people in any way that matters to people around them.

HaHa, you behave as the town fool as usual. Just because I find your music to
be pathetic and intensely boring you attribute my umderstanding of music to the
practise of TM.

Just for the record; I have played the flute since I was 5 years old and my
teachers have been amongst the most successfull in my country. I I can assure
you that I am able to distinguish between what is good and what is not.

Unfortunately your attempts to dabble with music fall in the last cathegory.
I'm sorry, but this is simply my experience in listening to your "work". I am
simply honest. Certainly you won't like it, but blaming TM for my honest
opinion is somewhat weird, don't you think ?

If this in your fantasies translates even remotedly to any relationship with TM
so be it.

Don't blame TM; it's just honesty.