<snip>
> First, I think that it's wise to remember that,
> unless I am misinterpreting what you are saying,
> that both of you are equating "meditation" in
> this discussion with "Transcendental Meditation."
> I do not. My experience is that some other forms
> of meditation and spiritual practice do NOT lead
> to the types of abherrent behavior we see in Nabby,
> Off, Judy.

And which type of meditation is it that has led
to *your* "abherrent" [sic] behavior, Barry?

Has anybody noticed how far Barry has gone off
the rails here?

Of course not.

Barry, a chronic and malicious liar who routinely
viciously attacks TMers and anybody else he doesn't
agree with, criticizes Nabby, Off, and me for
"abherrent" [sic] behavior, and NOBODY NOTICES THE
HYPOCRISY.

Or you're all too afraid of being attacked by
Barry to comment on it.

I don't know which is worse.

<snip>
> There are so MANY like them that my experience leads
> me to believe that there IS something in particular
> *wrong* with the TM approach if it allows behavior
> like this to not only go on for decades, but to be
> officially praised as being "On The Program."

Of course, it isn't "officially praised as being
'On the Program.'" Nor is the TMO in a position
to allow or not allow it.