What you put your attention on grows.

Is it just me, or does ED make some sense below?

To me, if the world had ignored Ann Coulter, instead of paying attention to her
dysfunctions, we'd not have the likes of Rep. Michele Bachmann.  I mean, how
many more "pretty women" are going to say to themselves: "All I have to do is
be outrageous, and because I'm pretty, I'll get airtime like Coulter." ???

This is THE sin of BigMedia -- they spotlight a clown and suddenly everyone is
looking to buy bigass shoes and a red-bulb nose.

Edg