From: "I am the eternal" <l.shad...@gmail.com>
To: <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] WOW!

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 7:51 AM, Kirk <kirk_bernha...@cox.net> wrote:

> WOW!!!! The clouds are passing. Eternal, you were right.

Kirk, the clouds will pass month after month. Each month for at least
a year you will notice that life is getting better and your mind is
getting cleared.  That's why I strongly urge you to stay on the med
for 12 months minimum, 6 months to maintain you and another 6 months
to titrate it out of your system.  And those are minimum numbers.
Neurotransmitter balancing takes a long time.