On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Kirk <kirk_bernha...@cox.net> wrote:
> Um, hm, I just reconnected with many of my best friends in the world through
> facebook.  That has been such a breath of fresh air. I have a new job I'm
> starting soon with a groovy chef, and another job prospect doing some
> stand-in stuff in the movies, so all of a sudden some good things are
> happening. It's true a person often is their own worst enemy.

Kirk,  in the obverse, the world is as we are.  Opportunities aren't
things that fall into people's laps.  Opportunities are ever around
us.  Ever watch an operator in high school or college, who could walk
up to a babe and have her eating out of his hands with just a few
words while other guys would just get turned down?  Maybe not, since
you appear to have been the big time operator.  Let's try a different
analogy.  What about the person who is ever seeing money making
opportunities all around them.  We wonder how they can create massive
fortunes while we're just looking for our next job as a wage slave.

There might just be the Support of Nature that Maharishi talked about.
 By adjusting our outlook and behavior slightly, things just seemed to
fall into our lap.

I'm happy for you and hope you prosper.  That way you'll be able to
pay the invoice I'll be sending you. ;-)

You've lived a life of shit for just too long.  Be good to yourself
and your wife and stay on the meds.  The best is yet to come.  A year
to get your neurotransmitters fully adjusted, 6 months to assure that
they stay that way, another 6 months to slow go off the meds.  These
are minimum.