From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of curtisdeltablues
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 12:11 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Paedophile sex in the Buddhist "monasteries"

-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>
, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

> For our dedicated "Buddhists"; Vaj and Barry the Turqey:
>
> "Inside temples, stories abound of paedophile sex. Not only novices but
> > temple boys are vulnerable to this abuse. If the abbots are not the
> > abusers themselves, they often involved other senior monks."
>
> Read more: http://tinyurl.com/bycgyb

I guess this is payback for the speculation that Maharishi loved loved Guru
Dev. (for you texters it would be the heart symbol) Turq didn't really take
it in that direction at all, and even stated that he didn't believe it. I
was the main speculator and Vaj's piece was just musing a bit, not a serious
accusation.

I'm sorry that no one took up my mention of Nandkashore who used to sleep in
front of Maharishi's door like a dog. If you hung out with him a bit and
heard him talk about Maharishi you would have to be kind of thick not to
ask...mmmm...he really seems like somebody who (if he owned a CD player)
would have EVERYTHING Babs recorded. (Like butta that woman's voice, pure
butta.) Unrequited? Part of the tradition somehow? Cuz he was a gushing
school girl I'm telling ya.
In the first year or two of FFL there was a post by a former "Skin Boy"
suggesting that Nand Kishore and MMY did have a sexual relationship: