> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "geezerfreak" <geezerfreak@> wrote:
> >
> > Judy, I didn't respond to you because I've concluded
> > that word wrestling with you is about as useful as
> > arguing with Nabby or WillyTex. I don't have time time
> > to get into convoluted dialogs with you. I don't have
> > time to get into convoluted dialogs with anyone here
> > for that matter. I check in when I get a moment, post
> > quick comments when I'm able and move on to to other
> > pressing matters. You've made it clear over the years
> > that "winning" is of utmost importance to you. While,
> > I've enjoyed a few posts of yours concerning food or
> > birds, I find the endless "you're lying and you know
> > it" crap to be tiring and mind-numbingly boring.
> >
> > That's why I don't rumble in the jungle with you.
>
> Wise man.
>
> Add to what you said, however, the fact that
> the person trying to taunt you into entering
> an argument with her is the person who recently
> defined a good discussion (à la a.m.t.) as one
> that she could prolong until it was "100 posts
> deep."

No, that isn't a fact, and Barry knows it isn't a
fact. Ergo, he's lying.

> Since saying that, she has tried to taunt at
> least four people into such an argument.

And this is a lie as well.

As I predicted, it's going to take awhile for Barry
to work off his extreme agitation at having been
definitively owned in the past couple of days, and
while he's trying to neutralize his agony, he's going
to say one extremely stupid thing after another.

For example, above he says, "She's trying to taunt
you into an argument" when he's very much aware that
it was Geeze who "taunted" me, not the other way
around. Even Geeze acknowledges this *in the very
post Barry quotes*.