----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Archer
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 9:51 AM
  Subject: RE: [FairfieldLife] New Job

  From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of Kirk
  Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 6:59 AM
  To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [FairfieldLife] New Job

  Hi guys I am starting to work at a new and fascinating restaurant in
  Exchange Place in the French Quarter. The chef Chris Debarre is a genius and
  for once I stand to learn a lot of new cooking ingredients and techniques.
  He has made the menu partially vegetarian and explores uses of exotic fruits
  and juices as well as ethnic cuisine. We are sure to spark a new culinary
  enthusiasm in the city. I will write the menu down for you when it is
  finalized. Peace for now. Loves Yahs.

  That's great, Kirk. Does the restaurant have a web site?

  Not yet.  But we use many strange ingredients like huitlacoche. We will make
huitlacoche, fern shoot, and spiced tomato dosas for one thing. I will tell
more after we finalize the menu and so on.