And there's always Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, who like Maharishi is very
positive, from the same tradition (they also teach TM) and there's a
lot already on the web to chose from in terms of video. As someone
once said: the nice thing about lineage means there's always someone
else to choose from. Given that there are a lot of TM lineage folks
out there, I'm sure you'll find someone who will capture the spirit of
what needs to shared.