--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "lurkernomore20002000" <steve.sun...@...>
wrote:

> Hey, if April showers bring May flowers, I wonder what golden showers bring?

Hello Lurker. These are the main points: When one is experiencing a golden
shower, one is in the eternal, non-changing, timeless, unity of oneness, where
the showerer and the showeree are one - so the golden shower (for there is only
one golden shower - it is an error to speak of "golden showers) is the ultimate
experience of the oneness of "self showering self."

We need to ask that only those who have completed a personal consultation with
their local Maharishi Ajurvedic Clinic engage in "Californian golden showers"
at this time.

Science