L.Shaddai wrote:
> Why don't we just add to the homepage
> of FFL that the main purpose of the
> group is to sling nastygrams at each
> other?

Is this your "nastygrams" contribution?

> That anyone who joins has nothing better
> to do with his/her time (and karma) than
> to call others nasty names and
> characterize them in the worse possible
> way?

You fukin' idiot - I didn't give them the
name "geezerfreak" and "boo"! I guess they
are too embarrassed to reveal their real
names - I don't blame them - I'd hide too.

But I'm sure the TMO knows who they are,
since their names aren't on the list. I
guess they don't have a dome badge anymore
- I wouldn't be surprised if they were
banned from the MUM campus.

>From what I've heard, these two informants
don't even get TMO mailouts anymore. When
I asked about them at the TM Center, they
said they never even heard of them.

> Does anyone here have a concept of this
> thing called karma?  Now I am
> characterized as being a hateful,
> deranged individual, yet I try whenever
> possible to avoid conflict unless really
> pushed. But all of these people here who
> are holier than I am somehow don't get
> Matt. 7:1. Yet they tell each other how
> much more evolved they are than the
> others here.
>
> In typical FFL fashion, a person who
> posted here that he wasn't happy with
> me couldn't take my reply that that's
> life and my feelings weren't hurt as an
> end of our exchange.
>
> He had to use a private email to tear me
> a new asshole and tell me that I'd have
> to suffer living in my hate for the rest
> of my life.
>
> Gosh. I wasn't even told such things at
> Our Lady of The Inquisition Catholic
> School when I was growing up. I replied
> back that I'm not suffering. Life's a
> ball and it's getting better day by day.
> I pointed out that the motive behind his
> email was *to vent his hate towards me*.
>
> I'm sure he didn't get it, as he can
> only see people one way: fitting into
> his expectations or not. Yeah, that
> shows how far along on the path he is.
>
> I forgave him. That's how hateful I was
> toward him.
>
> Would there actually be anything to post
> here if the main purpose of posting
> wasn't to engage in the Eric Berne game
>
> Now I've Got You, You Son of a Bitch?

Very impressive, Mr. Shaddai!