> But, why isn't your name on the TMO
> mailing list? You seem to be really
> interested in the TMers and their
> comings and goings. Just askin'.
>
> > Let's ask Judy. Judy...want to speak
> > up on the state of Willy Tex's mental
> > health?
> >
> Run to Mommy, run - see a geezer run.

OK, I give up Tex. Ya got me. I'm not a TM teacher, Governor, Siddha or any of
it. I don't even do TM. I'm an operative for the CIA, hired 35 years ago to
infiltrate the TMO and report back to the Supreme Council of Intelligence on
its activities around the world.

It was all going so well until you had to come along and blow my cover!