--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> I am interested to hear from Vaj and not you unless you
> have met the Dalai Lama and have a truthful story to
> tell about an experience of pacification and what that
> means to you.

Well, I saw the Dalai Lama once in Paris, and
after meeting with him I walked outside and
there were protesters there who had been paid
to protest by the Chinese embassy in Paris.

( Really! Made the news in the Paris papers
when they found out that that each of the
protesters had been paid more than the police
who had been called in to watch them. )

I kicked the shit out of all of them. Things
were much more peaceful then. So I guess that
"pacification" works because I wasn't the least
bit angry as I wailed on their asses.

( Not really. We pacified Buddhists live by a
variant of Orson Welles' old credo: "We shall
kick no ass before its time." It wasn't their
time. )

> P.S.
> Deli Lama: A sandwich.

Ahhhh...very good, Grasshopper. Now, to see
whether you have learned enough to leave
the monastery, does the sandwich contain
meat or not?