On May 10, 2009, at 3:06 AM, raunchydog wrote:

Look whose dumping from his high horse now. If Vaj wants to make scientific claims for the Dalai Lama's spiritual whammy powers (red pen spelling correction noted) he could at least back it up. I'm not even asking for a study, just one little personal experience. Vaj is very quick to criticize TM research but has not yet supported his claims for "pacification" whatever the hell that even means. I don't doubt the DL's spiritual greatness or his ability to be a conduit for people to experience unity consciousness. I just doubt that such a subjective experience as "pacification" or "unity consciousness" is quantifiable other than the telling of an anecdote. I am interested to hear from Vaj and not you unless you have met the Dalai Lama and have a truthful story to tell about an experience of pacification and what that means to you.

What made you think that the post was meant to "make scientific claims for the Dalai Lama's spiritual whammy powers"? That's a pretty bizarre claim.

Not all of us are interested in talking about ourselves endlessly, even though we've had similar experiences. Since you come across as such an angry person, maybe it would better for you to experience it yourself firsthand? Then you could talk about I, Me and Mine all you like!