Just for fun...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "raunchydog" <raunchy...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Looks to me that Turq is showing us a true bottom
> > line for his personality: inability to deal with
> > emotions.
>
> Today I told Turq he was an emotional eunuch devoid of
> compassion and he didn't seem to mind.

Why should I?

I mean, really, why?

I've never met you, and I almost certainly
never will. I don't particularly respect
your perceptual abilities or your ability
to see the world clearly. So WHY should
I give a flying fuck what you think about
me or say about me?

I know what I am with regard to emotion,
and so do readers here who manage to read
what I write without filtering it through
grudge-colored glasses.

So there is really no need to mind, or need
to reply. Is there?

> When I read your posts, which are usually WAY too long
> form most readers, I read them. Your words draw me in,
> resonating with my inner poet, beckoning an nuanced
> understanding, a dance, a play of twists and turns in
> the movement of your thoughts and feelings. It's my
> kind of sex.

The mind boggles. Reading Edg as being like
good sex. :-)

But some people like whacking off while watch-
ing soap operas, too, so whatever floats
your boat, dear.

> Turq on the other hand, (his own hand mostly) writes
> like he fucks: cold, quick and cruel.

As if you would know, or ever be likely to. :-)

Despite what Edg says about me, I have higher
standards than that.

And when someone does meet my standards, quick
just ain't gonna do it.

It's my experience that people who talk about
how much they love long, drawn-out sex are
doing so from memory. They are mistaking how
long it's been since they had sex for how long
they spent doing it.  :-)

But, just to show that I don't dislike you, here
is a quote you can use in your next feminist
diatribe. It's by that great cold, quick and
cruel writer Dave Barry:

"If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball
and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save
the infant's life without even considering if there
is a man on base."