Judy,

Now why didn't you just do the below in the first place? -- it is a great
presentation, and you've done us all a service thereby.

That said, let me have some funzies:

Here's some crop circles that would get me into all sorts of obsessing:

How about a crop circle that predicted something?  Go to such and such
coordinates and you'll find a white dwarf that cannot be seen by the naked eye
and that has not yet been noticed by astronomers.

Or, give me a crop circle that portrays a physics' insight heretofore unknown.
A few math symbols correctly used in a new way could open some eyes in the
ivory towers, but so far, we get zilch.

Or, how about a simple sentence in an unknown alphabet that nonetheless has
experts convinced that the alphabet is sophisticated and unlikely to be a ruse?

Or, how about a photo of a alien (there's been a wheat field Mona Lisa by now,
right) -- an alien whose photo convinces Earthly experts that the taxonomy etc.
all jive holistically?

Or, how about a duplication of a crop circle from one area being used to form
an equation with a crop circle from another area?  A simple juxtaposition of
two symbols might be an "equation" of a sort.  A form of communication could be
imagined by such a metaphor.  Let's see a jargon created around the world that
has consistency.

How about some crop circles in an Arctic snow field that only a massively
technical effort could produce?  Crop circles in the middle of the Sahara would
be paradigm shattering if no other footprints or tire tracks or helicopter sand
scattering marks could be found.  I'd be slavering.  Let's see even Bill
Whitherspoon pull that off without the use of a black-ops copter and guys who
lower themselves 75 feet to the ground to prevent the down-blasts from marring
the scene.

How about a crop circle on the White House lawn?

How about a crop circle on anyone's lawn?

How about a crop circle burnished into a large bedrock shelf?

How about a crop circle in any cave painting?

How about a crop circle on the Moon for all to see?

How about a crop circle seen forming for an instant in water seen by a passing
pilot?

How about a crop circle that "joins" the Mysterious Nazca Lines in Peru as some
sort of, what?, commentary?

How about a crop circle that a flock of geese cannot be persuaded to "enter?"

How about a crop circle sniffing dog who can tell, like the dogs that smell
cancer, a difference between obviously man-made circles and the mysterious
ones?  A dog's nose is an insanely great tool.

How about a crop circle that either kills the plant life or enhances the
vitality of such that color differences or longevity or something distinguishes
the circle with continuities unshared with the immediate surroundings?

Where are these crops circles?

Edg