> > As for colorful language in the things Edg and some
> > others write, we'll let that slide as long as it's
> > in context and not gratuitive.
>
> It's a tough call, because it's a matter of deciding
> what might be offensive enough to a visitor that they'd
> go and report us to Yahoo.

Someone should point out that it's not a *visitor*
that we have to fear "reporting us to Yahoo."

The only incident designed to get Fairfield Life
shut down came from a TM TB meditator, a siddha
who claims to regularly attend WPA's in Fairfield.

Speaks volumes, doesn't it?

A "visitor" wouldn't give a shit. Only someone who
was seriously ATTACHED -- either to his ego or his
beliefs or both -- and who was not only so full of
samskaras that he forms grudges and holds onto them
for years *but who feels entitled to ACT on those
grudges* would be someone who would "report FFL to
Yahoo" for anything said here.

And do we have a few of those? You betcha.

There's a "scientific study" in that somewhere...