Sorry to interrupt,

but I think I vaguely remember when I was at MIU in the 90's that according to
vedic standards homosexuality was generally frowned upon.  Someone told me that
they were at a seminar and the question was brought up to Maharishi, and he
made a comment that homosexuality is one of the worst things for evolution.

Anyone here able to confirm this?  Or is it just another TM rumor that just got
spread around like many others?

seekliberation