From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:fairfieldl...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of seekliberation
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 9:31 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Maharishis view of homosexuality (Was : Why I
did what I did

Sorry to interrupt,

but I think I vaguely remember when I was at MIU in the 90's that according
to vedic standards homosexuality was generally frowned upon. Someone told me
that they were at a seminar and the question was brought up to Maharishi,
and he made a comment that homosexuality is one of the worst things for
evolution.

Anyone here able to confirm this? Or is it just another TM rumor that just
got spread around like many others?
A lot of negative comments about homosexuality attributed to MMY came
through Charlie Lutes, who also said that bees come from Venus, so I guess
we can take those with a grain of salt. I heard that MMY said that we
shouldn't judge gays harshly because many of them have been very helpful to
the movement.