[snip]

> And I still don't see the connection between gay porn
> and gay marriage. Nobody should be forced to view porn
> of any kind for any reason.

If that is the issue, then I agree with you.

And to the extent that people were rendered uncomfortable because I didn't put
a warning or disclaimer towards that end, then I'm sorry; it is something I
should have done.

Of course, the way the photos were presented, the blocked out ones were
presented first and it would have been obvious to anyone viewing it what was to
come...so that in itself was a sort of disclaimer.