---
*Turquoise:
How was your dinner?
I bet it was lovely.
I wonder if you ate outside,if the weather was gorgeous
and what you had brought to you...
I wonder if you had really nice wine with it.
I hope you had good conversation and are having bella serah.

*Speaking more to the post now,there is a forum on Craigslist called polymory
and it explains more what it is .Visiting there on occasions will give a idea
of what people in that lifestyle do/ think...
-Personal side note-it's not what I thought,and there's a train of thought that
was brought up there that some are wired this way.
I'm going to keep this short,it could get deep .Psychology hypothesis,
past life injury,fear,inadequate brain synapsis...list goes on infinately,as
for why a participation in this type of relationship.
I found it interesting the feelings the people shared involved.
I like to understand as many as I can, so as to help me not judge .
I think all are in the Process and I am working on letting everyone be at their
own spot in the Process.I don't even have to understand.
I just need to not cause suffering .I don't have all the answers, and I
certainly have not heard them all either.I have so much more to hear, and
understand,and not understand-and let go ,fly...

*sprinkle *
*sprinkle*
Some mirth upon you -
it got on your cheek!
Ope!There goes a smile creeping up!
Let the warmth of the day soak into you;
it is not too hot