> And now Barry's hallucinating that *Raunchy* was
> talking about polyamory!

Raunchydog was projecting a bent, feminist
sexism onto the word "polygamy," which
*describes* a form of polyamorous marriage.
Only one form, as it turns out, and you did
it, too, getting all defensive because you
had said that there were "good reasons" for
not allowing polygamy, and then tried to wig-
gle your way out of it by quibbling words.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt and
suggest that you were probably thinking of
the word "polygamy" as most people; that is,
as practiced by Mormons; that is, a form of
sexist patriarchy.

It is not the only form of polygamy or poly-
amorous marriage, which my post was intended
to bring out. Instead it brought out in
Raunchydog only her standard hatred of men
and tendency to speak about them in cliches.
WRONG cliches, scientifically, but she doesn't
care about that.

The problem is probably really mine. I had
been lured into a false sense of being able to
deal with sexually-rational human beings by
being back in France again. I should have known
better to bring up real discussions of sex and
sexuality with sexual barbarians.  :-)

For the record, that is what I consider most
members of this forum, although that is not
entirely their fault. On the whole, the mem-
bers of this forum have grown up in and had
their sensibilities shaped by two of the most
sexually-ignorant and sexually-repressed
cultures on the planet -- 1) America, and 2)
the TM movement. How *could* they have a
balanced view of sex and sexuality?