I've about had it with hearing about this "new wave" coming in according to
psychics and astrologers.  Y2K wasn't anything special.  George Bush was
supposed to be the ultimate Rakshasha to bring doom to the entire world, but
the world is still turning.  I'm aware of many prophecies and predictions, and
they're either not coming true, or they're way over exaggerated.

> Dear clients and friends of Astrological Varieties,
>
> I have just posted predictions for the second half of 2009. Go  to
> Astrological <http://www.yogavisionaries.com/>  Varieties.

I'm on my way right now!!

 As many of you know we live at a time of great transition from what humanity
has been experiencing over the last 10,000 years.

Yeah, it started with the industrial revolution and the snowball effect has
been going since then.

> New energy is available over the next 13 years to change the vibrational
> frequencies in each cell of our bodies in order to support a different way of
> living that is much easier.
>
> Because of the continued lack of interest in holistic healthcare by the
> government and AMA, the collective stress continues to build and the habits
> and ways of living life continue down a road that is not productive for the
> full development of the human nervous system.

You mean to tell me, that all of a sudden health issues are a serious concern?
At this day in age, no matter how bad our health care system is, it's still
better than anytime in the history of the world(including 3rd world countries).
 So what the hell is everybody so stressed about?  We don't have it any harder
than any other generation in the known history of the world.  So if we're
stressed, it's not a sign of collective stress, it's a bunch of whiny adults
complaining that they have to experience the same weaknesses and illnesses that
have been an inevitible part of human existence since the known history of the
world began.

> There is a light at the end of the tunnel and many have asked me about 2012.
> The energy to make the quantum leap in 2012 starts now as the new Moon in
> Cancer today is being influenced by a conjunction (Merging) of energy created
> by Neptune, Jupiter and Chiron.

> As long as meditation and other spiritual and religious techniques of
> purification are not used to sweep away the left over debris of negativity
> caused by this new energy coming in it will create stressful situations that
> remind us that violence in all of its forms is not going away.

If you take a bunch of immature 9 year olds and put them in a college classroom
does that mean they'll all of a sudden start behaving?  No.  Same with several
billion young souls.  We can change our atmosphere in this world all we want,
but a young soul will still be a young soul, and therefore will eventually
perform destructive actions.

> Therefore, I will continue to recommend that everyone participate in Yoga,
> meditation, prayer or anything that can reconnect us to our inner being of
> simplicity. Simplify your mind and get plenty of exercise. Sun light on the
> face is also very important.
>
> Wishing everyone a happy summer of 2009. I will be busy working on my new
> book “Full Moon Messages from the Pleiadian’s” to be available
> September 12th  on my online store via e-book so you can read it while I am
> shopping for a publisher.

I hope this is all true, because that means my life is about to get a LOT
easier.  But just in case, i'm still keeping my day job :)