> I suppose that's true. But somehow it doesn't move me
> to get on a soapbox and tell people to suck it up when
> they're hurting.

I didn't mean to get on a soapbox about it, sorry if it seemed that way.  It
was just a little frustration that i've had for the last 20 years seeing all
these psychic/astrological predictions that some magical wave of consciousness
is overcome us all and create a heavenly wave that will lift us all above our
current condition just like that, no doing on our part at all.  My only
argument was that it's not quite as bad as most people think, and by all means
I am excluding those who have truly been overcome by personal tragedies in
life.  I've had my own as well, and would never try to convince those who've
been through 'really' hard times that they have nothing to complain about.

seekliberation