> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberation@>
> wrote:
> <snip>
> > You mean to tell me, that all of a sudden health issues
> > are a serious concern?  At this day in age, no matter
> > how bad our health care system is, it's still better
> > than anytime in the history of the world(including 3rd
> > world countries).  So what the hell is everybody so
> > stressed about?
>
> Maybe that it *costs* us twice as much per capita as it
> does in any other country, for no better standard of
> care (and in some cases worse)?

I'm aware that some people aren't getting health care, or on the other hand are
getting sub-standard care at the same price, or are just plain paying too damn
much.  But my case is, what did they do 500 years ago,or 1000 years ago, or how
about the time frame that Krishna or Rama were on the Earth?  Was it really
much better back then?  Does this generation really have it so much worse than
any generation in world history that we need to be stressed about it?  I think
the only true difference between the world now, and in the past, is that we're
slowly but surely overpopulating the Earth.  The resources needed are no longer
going to be available if the birth rate continues to incline at the rate it
already is.

All i'm getting at is that life, in general, isn't getting any harder than it
ever has been since our species has existed.

seekliberation