Alex Stanley wrote:
> I'm not afraid to run hot; I spent years
> running hot on Usenet newsgroups. It's
> just no longer the space I'm in.

It's true - Alex used to run hot on Usenet,
but I guess he's still living in Fairfield.

Go figure.

"The Capital of the AofE in Fairfield is still
up to its blacklisting and strong-arm tactics
with respect to folks involved with other
Indians, most notably with those involved with
Pundit Ravi Shankar (who teaches Sudarshan
Kria, a breathing exercise.) However, it is my
observation that many people no longer give a
shit what the Capital says or does.

The Movement's cultish, fear-based authority is
losing its effectiveness, which in my opinion is
a good thing."

Read more:

From: John A. Stanley
Subject: Re: Why Meditate?