--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii...@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, WillyTex <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > However, it is my
> > > observation that many people no longer give a
> > > shit what the Capital says or does.
> >

> > Correct.
> >
> > And that is why the "meditating" citizens of Fairfield very
> > soon could find themselves without a MIU, MUM or a Capital.
> >

> > Did it never occur to you that MUM could relocate to wherever
> > they want on this Planet within months and let the "spiritual"
> > vampires of Fairfield IOWA rot in their own arrogance ?
> >
> Moving the community, somewhere else, would accomplish nothing...

Of course, not. It would be a colossal waste of time and money that would serve
no practical purpose. But, to a deeply spiritually insecure, true-believing
cultist like Nabby, it's a fantasy that gives him the feeling that revenge can
somehow be exacted on those who cause him discomfort by daring to deviate from
the officially approved cult programming.

> If you still had the same 'Nazis' making the calls...
> The administration needs to be replaced with 'Free Thinker'...
> Which is the opposite of the fire breathing Nazis, that dictate
> to the place now...

MUM has loosened up a bit in recent years. Blue jeans are no longer against the
dress code, and I think there was just something posted recently about them
relaxing the rigid requirements about program attendance.