--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Well folks, the time approacheth.  Raunchy and Meow have integrity, and
> they've taken a vow to take time off from posting here if they don't get at
> least a few more of you to say, "Here's my vote, please stay here with us."
>
> Raunchy and Meow are hitting us with poetry -- words like grand piano notes
> that are struck solid like Cupid's arrows plunking a heart.
>
> If these two cannot get the votes from folks here -- even given the sheer
> artificiality, the ego, the nether dynamics of Edg's intent when he first
> took his vow -- all that is nothing, a pin prick only, compared to the sting
> of knowing that not enough FFLers could even append one of their posts with
> "Yeah, okay, I vote for Raunchy and Meow."  To not even be able to do that
> for these fine troubadours, well, what does that say, what does that say?

I guess it says you're off the the briar patch with Meow and you have selective
memory.

raunchydog:
"Hey Barry, if you are willing to take the put up or shut up challenge, I will
too and I'll vote for you as well."
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FairfieldLife/message/223320

I hate to do this to you pal, but unless Barry takes the vow, the best I can do
for you is ask folks to vote for you and Meow.  Counting the blanket votes, you
and Meow have five votes and need five more.

Take the pledge vote for Edg!
Vote for Meow now!