Thanks emptybill, but I'm not up for election. Edg is the go-to guy for info
about why he is flushing himself down swirling down the psycho-latrine. Meow
jumped in to the bowl with him and I'm just doing what I can to fish them out.
Anyway, that makes 8 votes for them, with 2 to go. I think Meow should get a
dispensation from a required 13 votes due to her naivete as a newbie.

Hey, Edg, if you manage to pull yourself out of the crapper, please, don't pull
a stunt like this again.