Hi,
First of all I would like to thank you for accepting me as a member of
the group.
A little about myself first. My name is Meera Watts and I am from
Singapore. I am a house wife having one 9 months old son. I am in
process of learning internet marketing, share trading and options
trading. I do a bit of options trading in US. So far no luck lost a bit
of money. But as an optimistic I have not given up yet. I like cooking,
astrology, meditation and alternate healing. I have attended few of
OSHOs meditation camps. But these days I spend most of my time with my
son and on internet learning new things and look for the opportunities.
I think Internet is amazing place where people from the whole global
meet together and share their knowledge. That is all for now.
Regards,
Meera