> I've made this point many times, and made it again
> yesterday, to someone who *still* has not had the
> self-honesty to go back through her posts of the
> last month

As noted before several times, she doesn't have the
*time* to check through the 270 pages of the Yahoo
message list.

But Barry does, it seems:

 to see whether it's really *true* that
> she never expresses any pleasure except when it is
> at the expense of someone she hates. It **IS**
> true; I checked. If she had the balls to do what
> I suggested, she would be unable to find any posts
> to cite that suggest that she has any other pleas-
> ures in life.

Well, as it turns out, he's lying one way or the
other. Either he *hasn't* checked, or he's checked
and knows his claim is *not* true.

I had a rush of brains to the head and went to the
non-Yahoo archive of FFL at the Mail Archive site:

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/

I was able to call up *only* my posts for the past
four and a half weeks--currently impossible with Yahoo
search.

And I found six that meet Barry's criteria:

222994