> I had a rush of brains to the head and went to the
> non-Yahoo archive of FFL at the Mail Archive site:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife@yahoogroups.com/
>
> I was able to call up *only* my posts for the past
> four and a half weeks--currently impossible with Yahoo
> search.
>
> And I found six that meet Barry's criteria

I just wanted to make her go through the
exercise, to see what she would do after
she did. And she did just what I expected:
she declared "victory" after proving that
that she finds something to express her
pleasure about that *isn't* the humiliation
or misfortune of others .026% of the time.

She has just spent several hours to support
my contention that almost all of her posts
to this forum (almost 99% of them, to
be exact) consist of her taking pleasure in
the humiliation or misfortune of others.

Meanwhile I was watching a neat movie and
going to the beach.

Good job, Judy...you sure "won" this one.  :-)

Don't you EVER get tired of being played?

Buh-bye...