> Once more, without the Yahoo VERY BETA Rich
> Text Editor fucking things up for people using IE:

Both pictures loaded just fine in my email feed in Thunderbird and in the web
archive with Firefox (Windows and Mac), Safari (Mac), Opera (Windows), and
Google Chrome (Windows). The only browser to cut off the second image was IE8,
which leads me to believe that there's a very slight chance that IE8 *might*
not quite be standards compliant. Either that, or every other browser, in
displaying both images, rendered it wrong.