Barry hates being laughed at. Now he's REALLY, REALLY mad. I'm not offended by
his sexism, I think it's funny that the harder I poke him (fuck him over) with
a stick labeled "sexist", the madder he gets and the more he obliges by showing
us how sexist he is. Barry likes to push buttons, he says so. I don't like to
push buttons, but Barry's sexist button is so pushable, I just can't help
myself.

Like Judy said, "See, the interesting thing is, I've never considered Barry my
"enemy." That's *his* term. He thinks of me as *his* enemy...any strong woman
whose views don't agree with his and who is willing to confront him...scare the
*daylights* out of him. It isn't that we're scary; it's that Barry is terrified
of women who stand up to him."

Amen, sister.