> <snip>
> > That is what reminded me of the shopping cart
> > lady in my 'hood. She was standing in the middle
> > of Sin Street yesterday, screaming at everyone
> > as they passed, calling them names, and NO ONE
> > PAID HER EVEN THE LEAST BIT OF ATTENTION.
> > Not even the tourists. They just walked around
> > her as if she wasn't there.
>
> Just like Barry and azgray don't pay me EVEN THE
> LEAST BIT OF ATTENTION.

Sexist men are like badgers. Poke them with a stick labeled "sexist" and watch
what happens. It's their nature to spit and snarl at powerful women so they
spit and snarl all the more. They blame the stick for waking them up about
sexism, rather than admit sexism.  Poking a badger makes it angry, but so what?
It got his attention, didn't it?