On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 11:28 AM, raunchydog<raunchy...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What you don't get is that both the Democrats and Republicans are sleeping in
> the same bed with the insurance industry. This just smoke and mirrors to
> quash the public option.

Not true.  Public option will go into the exchange where those
electing the public option will have the benefit of mass pricing and
safeguards from being denied coverage because of pre-existing
condition or being dropped because of an expensive claim.

RD, I never believed you'd lie, cheat and do anything to get back at
the guy who rightly trounced your unworthy candidate.