Maddow complains that "Nazism is not a metaphor".

Well, if she is unhappy with activists using "Nazi" or "Hitler" metaphors, she
should first complain about the #1 website that has been using these very terms
for the eight years that Bush was president ON A DAILY BASIS.

I'm talking, of course, about the huffingtonpost.com, the left-wing
Obama-supporting site.

The following is an advanced google search on the words "nazi" or "hitler"
appearing just on the huffingtonpost.com.  Note that there are OVER 45,500 hits:

http://tinyurl.com/mu6elw

.