> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk" <shempmcgurk@> wrote:
> >
> > ANSWERS BELOW, INTERSPERSED (READ TO THE END, PLEASE)

> > > I looked through the first three pages of hits.
> > > Not one was to an article that used the terms about
> > > the Bush administration (although there were a
> > > couple of commenters who did).
> >
> > Who said anything about the hits belonging ONLY to the
> > articles or the authors of the articles?  Not me.
>
> BZZZZZZT. You said, "...she should first complain about
> the #1 website that has been using these very terms...."
>
> Case closed.

No, not case closed.

The term "website" as it refers to the huffingtonpost.com INCLUDES BLOGGERS AND
COMMENTATORS ALIKE.  And if you knew anything about that site, you'd know that
100% OF THE COMMENTATORS' POSTS ARE MODERATED.  As such, the website controls
the use of the words in question.  Indeed, in their moderation of the site,
many people feel the huffingtonpost relies too heavily on censorship (try
googling THAT, Judy, and you'll see what I mean).

So it is entirely fair to say that "the website has been using these very
terms" and refer to bloggers and commentators alike.