On Sep 3, 2009, at 9:58 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

> Fair enough. I accept that your snark was intended
> as a snarky joke; I probably reacted to it because we
> hold different assumptions about a couple of concepts.

No, Barry,  You reacted that way because you're an
unenlightened boor who wouldn't know "awakening"
if it introduced itself.  :)  Didn't you hear Alex?  There
are people here in FF who have actually "woken up"!
Imagine that.  Not to mention all the thousands who
presumably wake  up every day...that is, unless they
don't go to sleep.

This whole conversation reeks of more elitism than
any proposed CAFO ever could.

Sal