On Sep 25, 2009, at 6:59 PM, Vaj wrote:

On Sep 25, 2009, at 4:07 PM, dhamiltony2k5 wrote:

Yes, you can have good experiences the first day you start, but we all know what happens. Whatever level of the transcendent you get ensconced in and think you're enlightened in, there's always another level of the transcendent to bite you in the butt and tell you that you've hardly even started yet.

Now there's a quote worth keeping.

Jai Doug Hamilton and his wise friend!

May we all continuously transcend the imagined transcendent. Like looking through a glass onion, "there's always another level of the transcendent to bite you in the butt and tell you that you've hardly even started yet."

"I told you 'bout the fool on the hill?
 I tell you man he's living there still!"

-John Lennon