[snip}

> His very deliberate misrepresentations of
> the Journal of Scientific Exploration,
> intended to put TM research in a bad light
> because TM has published one article in the
> journal, are quite directly parallel to the
> misrepresentations of the climate-change
> deniers with regard to the hacked emails. Hard
> up for evidence to support their perspective,
> in both cases they have to resort to inventing
> it--and hope that their audience will be too
> lazy and credulous to check up on them.

[/snip]

A slur!

I'm sorry you choose to perpetuate that silly
and intellectually disreputable use of the
word "deniers". For shame. How can you live
with yourself?

Of course when you say "misrepresentations
...with regard to the hacked emails" - no
one can argue with that. It is the non
misrepresentation of those emails which gives
many folks pause for thought.

"Hard up for evidence to support their
perspective"? Really? I think not.