--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings <no_re...@...> wrote:

Not a bad idea Off, you're right that this discussion could go on forever, and
it's perhaps better off to agree to disagree.

I don't mean to open up another can of worms here, but regarding America being
dangerous, it's only in high crime areas that's dangerous.  I know very few
people who've been attacked and nobody who has been killed.  I think you're
comparing America to your country, whether it is Scotland or England, which I'm
quite certain has less crime and is safer.  You're culture seems to have grown
out of some negative traits that ours hasn't.  I can tell when I meet people
from Europe that there is less of the Us Vs. Them state of mind that Americans
often thrive on.

seekliberation