Hey all--this is my first time posting after lots of lurking. I grew up in FF
and attended MSAE from preschool through 12th grade. I haven't practiced TM or
the Sidhis since I graduated and I have mixed feelings about the TMO. As most
of you know, the school was far from ideal. I'm just wondering if it's improved
at all since Dr. Deans left. I always thought he was a bumbling idiot, but I
chalked my opinion up to the fact that I was a disillusioned teenager. I was
just discussing it with my mother (both of my parents are still in the TMO) and
she said the parents felt the same way about Dr. Deans. I digress. There have
been some positive changes at MUM from what I've heard, and I hope those
changed have carried over to MSAE.