--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, therewillbeli...@... <no_re...@...> wrote:

> All I know is that he was not the right person to be head of MSAE and almost
> everyone felt that way. There was a major disconnect between him and the
> student/parents. I have no doubt that he had good intentions, he simply
> wasn't tuned in and therefore came across as a bumbling idiot despite his
> intelligence in other areas.

Om Well, it is doing better.  Evidently he got kicked upstairs the disconnect
got so bad.  He got removed by sending him out to lecture and present about
consciousness-based education/ MSAE.  & as a traveling consultant/expert to
MSAE schools starting elsewhere.

That allowed the school here to bring in real educators in his place to run the
school. Was in near collapse but is going better now.   But not well.  The
disconnect problem still exists in the few non-professional ideologue types
leftover in the school.  President office types, sort of like Bush
administration appointees put in to jobs because of their party loyalty more
than ability or real or real credentialed professionalism.