--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , "lurkernomore20002000"

<mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> , off_world_beings <no_reply@>
> wrote:
>
> I have seen this happen with other things Maharishi
> > implemented, and I find myself ranting with a friend about the
> craziness
> > of something but then end up concluding that, in fact, it was the
best
> > thing to do,  such as?>>

Like when he collected the "High Heap of Hazards" of modern medicine
and made a pile out of them. Like when he said that democracy is a sham,
like when he said that the UK and US were dealing too much in arms and
that that was very dangerous to the world, like when he said Capitalism
will fall, like when he practically ignored 9/11 and went on as if it
never happened, like when he tore down all the non-Stapatya Ved
buildings at MUM and replaced them, like when he told John Fagan to get
out of genetics research, and John Hagelin to forget about physics, like
when he raised vast sums of money from the West and then spent it in
India, like when he said science will glimpse the Age of Enlightenment,
and so and so on.

All of these were unclear at first, but make total sense now.

OffWorld