--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, therewillbeli...@... <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Hey all--this is my first time posting after lots of lurking. I grew up in FF
> and attended MSAE from preschool through 12th grade. I haven't practiced TM
> or the Sidhis since I graduated and I have mixed feelings about the TMO. As
> most of you know, the school was far from ideal. I'm just wondering if it's
> improved at all since Dr. Deans left. I always thought he was a bumbling
> idiot, but I chalked my opinion up to the fact that I was a disillusioned
> teenager. I was just discussing it with my mother (both of my parents are
> still in the TMO) and she said the parents felt the same way about Dr. Deans.
> I digress. There have been some positive changes at MUM from what I've heard,
> and I hope those changed have carried over to MSAE.

I haven't had contact with Deans in over 27 years but I knew him when he was a
regular working stiff and I can tell you this: he was the most successful
person in his field, was a go-getter, and there wasn't anything spaced out
about the guy. This is not someone who had to escape to the confines of the
Movement because he couldn't make it in the "real world".  He outshined
everyone in the real world.