--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_re...@...> wrote:

[snip]

> Somewhere He was quoted from the 50s saying that this Knowledge would end the
> disgracing slavery conditions for working people everywhere (from memory) If
> someone has the exsact quote it would be appreciated.

It wasn't from the '50s, it was from Lake Louise.  And here it is exactly:

"To labor without the rest of deep meditation is, for America's working men,
like living in the bowels of the slave-ship, in the hidden, dank dungeons of
America.  TM liberates all by a simple, effortless process 15-20 minutes twice
a day."

I know that he only said it because he didn't think he was being taped at the
time (but he was) and that the Movement doesn't like the quote being
disseminated.